We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Pugnala has little bonus at the start of the game and her passive ability is very slightly behind Antonio until level 51. She is better in this regard because she gains Might more incrementally and benefits from the higher bonus between Antonio's 10 level gap.
- The uncapped nature of her bonus means most weapons will partially catch up to enemy health scaling from leveling up.
- Since Phieraggi's Base Damage and Amount is determined by Revivals, the +3 Revival from Awake (IV) is very beneficial.
- "Pugnala" is Italian for "he/she stabs" or a command for someone to stab.
- "Provola", more specifically "Provolone", is a type of cheese.
- Pugnala is the first character to have 2 starting weapons (not counting Christine Davain, Iguana Gallo Valletto and Divano Thelma who gain a level at the start).
- Pugnala shares several traits with other coffin characters. See Coffin § Traits for more details.
- Pugnala's design is possibly inspired by Bayonetta, the main character of the Bayonetta series. This is reflected in the hair/headpiece being similar to Bayonetta's first design, and having two pairs of guns that fire in four directions, mirroring Bayonetta's guns she wields in her hands and on her heels.
- Pugnala's theme is reminiscent of Bayonetta's jazz themed soundtracks.